Acacia Consulting Services Pty Ltd provides sales and services to educational and commercial organisations. In operation since 1989, Acacia is an accredited dealer of Attaché and EXO Business accounting software products, and Maze educational software.
Our aim is not simply to sell accounting software, but rather, to build a long term business relationship with our clients. Our objective is to provide you with the highest possible level of service and to ensure that you get the most from your accounting and information systems by identifying business opportunities and increasing efficiency.
Awarded MYOB Expo - Excellence in Customer Experience Award 2013
Our focus is simple - improve the performance of businesses to meet the vision of their owners.
Using a range of techniques and services, we not only develop an action plan with the business owner, but we then work with them to implement it - driving improved profit, growth and ultimately business value as we go.
"Every business has more to offer when you go looking. We have never found a business that does not have more potential, it just takes the will to look and the right support to hold the spotlight"
Fenton Partners is a dynamic, client-focused structural & civil engineering and project management consulting firm. For over 17 years, Fenton Partners has provided consistently high quality services for its established client base. Our clients include:
- The Department of Health and Human Services and other Government bodies.
- Monash Health, Eastern Health, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Uniting AgeWell and other health networks.
- Deakin University and other educational institutions.
- City of Whitehorse, City of Maroondah, Manningham City Council, Shire of Nillumbik, City of Kingston and other councils.
- MICM and other Owners Corporation management firms.
- A wide variety of architects, building designers, builders and private companies.
Our services and projects include:
- Structural design for new residential buildings, and alterations and additions to existing buildings
- Structural design for a variety of institutional, commercial and industrial buildings (projects include: medical centres, veterinary hospitals and sporting pavilions)
- Design of civil works including stormwater drainage, car parks and roads
- Alterations and fit out projects for retail stores, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and veterinary hospitals
- Major conversions and upgrades to Government owned heritage classified rooming houses, including double storey extensions
- Investigation of building distress, and documentation and contract administration of structural remedial works
- Investigation of façade defects, and documentation and contract administration of façade restoration works.
Fenton Partners provides well-considered solutions to clients' needs, with a strong commitment to meeting time-frames & budgets.
Melbourne Accounting firm, in Kew East, offering Accounting, Tax and Marketing solutions dedicated to growing your business.
Meet at our Kew East Office or at your home or office - call today 1300 830 230.
At MLC Advice Mitcham, we are dedicated to helping clients find financial peace of mind through informed choices about money management. Our priority is to provide you with access to financial advice which helps you to realise your financial and lifestyle goals by listening and understanding what is important to you.
The Alternative Board is a membership organisation of Business Owners and CEOs who meet monthly in confidential board meetings to assist each other in transforming their businesses.
The Alternative Board (TAB) helps business owners align their business vision with their personal vision. It exists to provide owners/CEO’s with the power to ensure that their businesses will deliver what they want out of life.
In addition to the monthly board meetings, we meet with the business owner each month and work with them one on one, focusing exclusively on them and their business
Contact us to learn more about membership.
We make super simple
VicSuper gives you access to everything you need to make managing superannuation simple for your business.
We’re MySuper authorised so we can act as a default fund for employers.
And we charge you no fees.
For your employees, we offer a low-cost, straightforward superannuation product with built-in insurance, and access to a range of advice and education services.
We have advice centres throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria where members can meet with qualified financial planners for personal superannuation and retirement planning advice.
We are in the business of helping people in business with people business - anything to do with leading and managing people to get great employee engagement and high performance to helping with conflict resolution or meeting your legal obligations as an employer.
Grange Park Consultants
At Grange Park Consultants we do things differently - our business model is all about your success. We work on the win-win principle – when you win, by achieving your goals, we win.
With Personal Wealth Management, Business Coaching and Behavioural Profiling, we have brought together a team with a wide range of experience, skills and professional knowledge.
We provide a holistic range of services for businesses and individuals just like you.
An underlying principle of our consultancy is that your time is valuable - too valuable to spend chasing from one advisor to another.
Our business model relies on your success.
We believe that true business success means that business owners have the choice to live a balanced life that encompasses their core values.
We firmly believe that business owners are the backbone of our society and, as such, deserve standards of excellence in taking their business to the next level. We choose to work with people who are a values match.
At Grange Park Consultants, we strongly believe in delivering excellence to you, our client, built on the foundations of mutual trust, passion, integrity, transparency and communication.