Suite 2, 35 Ellingworth Parade
Box Hill, VIC, 3128
Ph: (03) 9898-2200
Engineering for a better community
Fenton Partners is a consulting firm specialising in structural and civil engineering and project management.
Founded in 2000, the firm has expanded to become the high-performing team of professional engineers and support personnel we see today.
We see each project as an opportunity to use our experience and skills to design efficient and well-considered solutions for complex and challenging engineering projects.
We take the time to identify the specific requirements of each client and project, and tailor our design solutions to fulfill these. We enjoy close collaborative relationships with our clients and with other consultants on project teams.
Fenton Partners has acted as structural and civil engineering consultants on numerous successful projects across Victoria, including for:
- Conversions of heritage-listed State Government-owned rooming houses, into modern self-contained bedsitter apartments for social housing
- Remedial and upgrade works to State Government-owned social housing properties
- Alterations and extensions to Local Government facilities, including sporting pavilions, kindergartens and upgrades to community buildings, as well as new Changing Places facilities (fully accessible public toilets with change tables and hoists)
- Projects for education including upgrades, extensions, and maintenance projects for Primary and Secondary schools, TAFE institutions, and Universities
- Projects for hospitals and health, including upgrade of cancer treatment facilities and other facilities at major hospitals, new plant rooms, and internal fit outs, as well as new medical centres
- New veterinary hospitals, and alterations to existing veterinary hospitals
- Design of new homes, and alterations to existing homes
- Design of retail shopfronts and fit outs for stores in major shopping centres and shopping precincts
- Re-development of the entrance areas for the iconic Prahran Market, and the conversion of the former Channel 7 studios in South Melbourne into the Fox Sports studios.
Our services extend from feasibility reports, to design and documentation, to project management and contract administration.
For project management assignments, our point of difference is that our project managers are all engineers, with the technical skills and knowledge to complement their project management skills.
We pride ourselves on providing well-considered solutions to clients’ needs, coupled with a strong commitment to meeting project budgets and timeframes.
Our wide range of repeat clients is testament to our success in meeting and exceeding client expectations.