Tegan & Lee-Anne at the HR Dept Ringwood can help your business with advice on any HR related matters, big and small, covering the full employment life cycle.
Providing practical & personal HR advice and support backed by insurance to give you peace of mind.
We take time to know you & your business to achieve the best outcomes.
This is the help you will receive. The full suite of services cover everything you need to do with employing people and will help you prevent people problems or resolve problems when they do occur.
Here are some of the ways you can be assisted:
Organisational growth, change and development
- Training and development
- Performance appraisal and improvement
- Redundancy/restructures and employee engagement surveys.
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Absence management
- Investigations and ongoing advice in the management and prevention of people problems.
Compliance and documentation
- Review and development of employment contracts
- HR policies and employee handbooks
- Awards, wage rates and more!
Value added services
- HR, payroll and compliance systems to help you manage leave
- Documents, appraisals, training and inductions,
- Training and ticketing/licence tracking etc.
The HR Dept Ringwood will help you feel more confident that you’re doing your HR right and in the best interests of your business and your people.
Get in touch today, and make sure you request your free HR health check!
MatchWorks is a community based, not-for-profit employment services provider connecting employers to job seekers. We work closely with employers to understand their needs and help job seekers become
skilled and prepared for meaningful employment. We have extensive experience working with job seekers of all backgrounds including the disadvantaged and those living with a disability.
Sole operator focussed consultancy with expertise in Recruitment Support, Executive Search, Talent Acquisition and Career Transition/Outplacement Services.
Value for money fee structure, high personal touch support with strong attention on gaining in-depth understanding of the needs of your business using a true generalist knowledge of target markets and candidates.