We are Business Lawyers and Workplace Advisors with over 20 years senior legal and HR experience working in Australian and international companies.
This means we understand exactly what our clients want and how to best deliver legal and workplace advice and assistance that meets their unique needs.
Given our own ‘inside’ experiences on senior management teams within commercial organisations, we pride ourselves on our simple communication. We ensure our clients receive the answers and help they need without the jargon.
Our size and experience means our directors are always hands on. We can work with our clients on things that pop up and need attention immediately, or on projects that require in depth knowledge and strategic thinking.
We don’t pretend to be everything to everybody. If we can't provide the absolute best subject matter expertise for our clients we ensure we find someone from our trusted network of advisers that can.
We Print Food!
Would you like to know how your Printer/Copier can create meals for local families in need?
Association Executive Services provides total secretariat and consulting to industry and professional associations. We provide the following
NFP Governance Training
Strategic Planning For Associations
Member Contact Service
Access to special legal advice and policy development
Secretariat and Administration Services
Our company focuses on 4 main services.
- Brand cultivation and development
- Website design and development
- App development
- Enhancing your business' exposure to your target audience using the Google search engine to increase your overall online visibility
It is our objective to help to educate out clients on the ever-changing nature of the digital world, and how they can leverage it to faciliate their own business growth.
We are Certified Practising Accountants and committed to providing a dedicated service to our clients.
Transparent & Honest Advice from Experienced Certified Financial Planner!
We help SME businesses win work via tenders.
Based in Melbourne's East, we are a small business who loves helping other small businesses. We work one-on-one with you and lighten your burden. We are committed to bringing world best practice to SME businesses in Australia.
Our services include:
- Reviewing your previous proposals and reports so you know where you stand against best practice and the competition
- If you are new to tendering we will help you get "bid-ready"
- Project managing and writing proposals
- Reviewing and enhancing your proposals prior to you submitting them
- Tailored training to enhance capability
We are highly experienced in proposals and our specialties are:
- Translating complex technical information and input from subject matter experts into a well-structured, easy to follow and compelling proposal or presentation
- Creating graphics and visuals to help sell your message and set you apart
Our Managing Director Doug Rutter has over 30 years business experience and holds qualifications and certifications in proposals, business management, education, finance, risk and insurance. He is certified by APMP, the Association of Proposal Management Professionals, who are the global best practice body for proposals, bids and tenders.
We look forward to chatting to see how we can help you win more work and grow your business.